Wednesday, August 31, 2011

{8/29/11} All Giggles

I should really say pure laughing. Today was the first day that Mabel really laughed! She's laughed and giggled before, you know those cute little baby squeaks and bursts. But today it was different. She was gut retching, belly rolling laughing. Like Hunter and Jackson when they just can't stop and you know it hurts. Ok, I know it sounds unbelievable, but it's true. It's not like it lasted forever. But it certainly was cute! I was holding her and playing with her and she just started laughing. Then I would make faces at her and she would start laughing harder and harder and the more things I did the more she laughed! It was the. best. ever.!!! :) I love this little girl! If I can get it on video sometime soon I'll add it in here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment